Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Happy faces" portaits by Stevco Naumoski

Hello

I'm  Stevco Naumoski,

Born 23.04.1989, live, love and work by the lake in Ohrid, Macedonia.

Graduated designer from European University of Republic Macedonia in spring 2011, specialized in graphic design and visual communications.

I often use photography as medium for visualization of personal views, ideas, emotions and love to create photo portrait-stories and combine photography with other mediums as own poetry&prose, music and films.

In the last 2-3 years I almost exclusively work in analog photography using 3 old cameras and often expired film (I sent my first analog camera to a close friend to shoot with for a while, though :) ). This kind of photography made me see more and photograph less, getting more quality and less quantity.

Working on the social sculpture workshop was amazing experience. I got the idea to photograph every person on the workshop, holding or wearing its own designed clothes and wanted to add more accent to the happiness and satisfaction of those people's faces after finishing the workshop, and I choosed black&white film to distract the attention off those colorful clothes.

See my personal projects here: www.behance.net/snaumoski 

Also, together with Eli Ainoska and Biljana Angeleska we run The Center for cultural flow "ARTerija" in Ohrid (more info:http://www.facebook.com/pages/ARTerija/127024337356847 ) 





























1 comment:

  1. when you're smiling,people are smiling,and the whole world smiles in you....great photos...made my face go happy to

    ReplyDelete